Sorry I haven't posted in so long...in the meantime, Gene and Lucy have had birthdays, too, but I don't have a chance to post pictures now. We'll get around to it:) Here are a couple things that have made me laugh recently:
Lucy, eating lunch one day (after we had talked about dipping bread sticks in spaghetti sauce, and how crackers could also be dipped in the sauce): "Or, you could dip your hot dog in your yogurt!" Yum.
Gene, not wanting to wear his jacket after he got 2 shots in each arm (what a way to celebrate turning 5!): "Well, they gave me a shot, so I won't get sick if I don't wear my jacket..."
And Janie is starting to take steps! She doesn't talk yet, other than grunting and screeching and the occasional "Mama", but she has taken a couple steps multiple times in the last few days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can just see Lucy making that suggestion. How Cute!!! I hope Gene doesn't catch cold anytime soon lest he lost faith in the doctor.
Post a Comment