Thursday, February 22, 2007
Hanging out with Papa
Gene and Lucy are staying with Brendan for the week, and seem to be having a grand old time. Highlights of the week so far have been...going swimming at the Rec Center (Lucy crawled up and down the ramp into the water and would have easily crawled over her head if Brendan had not caught her)...Lucy carrying her shoes and clothes to the steps while sucking on two pacifiers at once...Gene going to the Ash Wednesday service with Grandma Patti instead of going home to bed with Brendan...everyone going to dinner at Travis Pointe with Grandma and Grandpa Hendricks...eating paczki's at Benny's Bakery (Lucy found the hole in hers and played with the filling)...and so far no one has woken up crying in the middle of the night!! (I told Brendan he is on night duty from now on, cause it seems like someone is ALWAYS waking up when I am home). God is sure watching over them, and I miss them all like crazy. I notice every single little kid we pass on the streets of San Francisco, and wish that my family were all here with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment